Replacement Diplomas

Graduates may order a replacement diploma for a fee of $15. You will need to download and complete the Replacement Diploma Request form.

Payment Options

You can send a check or money order payable to Indiana Tech for $15 to the address below or you can pay be credit card online. If you choose to pay online, you will still need to return your completed Replacement Diploma Request form to our office.

Where to Send It

Your completed Replacement Diploma Request form can be mailed to:

Indiana Tech –¬†University Registrar
1600 E. Washington Blvd.
Fort Wayne, IN 46803

For your convenience, you can also email it to us at¬†or fax it directly to our office at 260.422.6309. If you’re on campus you can also return it to us in-person.

Please note that we cannot fulfill diploma requests for graduates who have a financial hold on their account.


Your diploma is an important document and we want to make sure that the information on it is correct. You can make sure how your name will appear on it, and fix its spelling, by contacting our office.