Indiana Tech holds formal commencement ceremonies each May for students who have recently or will soon graduate from Indiana Tech. Both spring, summer and fall graduates are able to participate in the ceremony at that time. Because of the global pandemic, the 2020 commencement ceremony—for both undergraduate and graduate students—has been cancelled, but graduates are invited to participate in the May 2021 ceremony.
Qualifications for Participation
Qualifications for participation in the commencement ceremony are determined at the time of submission of the students’ Petition for Graduation. Minimum degree credits do not include preparatory and non-applying credits.
College of Professional Studies Students
College of Professional Studies Students must have completed these credits at the time you Petition for Graduation:
- Students earning a Graduate Degree: 21 credits
- Students earning a Bachelor’s Degree: 102 credits
- Students earning an Associate Degree: 45 credits
Traditional Day Students
Traditional Day Students must have completed these credits at the time you Petition for Graduation:
- Students earning a Bachelor’s Degree: 90 credits
- Students earning an Associate Degree: 30 credits